Another envelope arrived today, in response to my response of the first hate mail. Wow.
OK, so my response was basically to say that I felt sorry for the person's need to send hate mail instead of enjoy life and children, and to ask if they've reflected on their role in what they've done to arrive at such an unhappy place in life. I suggested they get professional mental and physical medical help.
Today's "letter" was really comments scribbled in the margins of webpage printouts. The first: google search results including an article, "dandlilion: healthful herb or pesky weed?" The point is that I may be seen as healthy to some, but I'm really just a pesky weed. Ha!
The rest of the packet was about "bacterial vaginosis," which the person seriously insinuated I'm either at risk of or have, have had, etc. They suggested this because I have multiple partners, as if it's an STD. Sorry, folks, it happens to women who are sexually active, and is NOT sexually transmitted. Hmmm, so does this mean that I should respond to the mailing by saying, "Hell, YEAH! I'm sexually active! And I have funnnnnnnnn!!!!" ? Hehe
They also wrote side comments about how I was interfering in their health/ medical "boundaries" and should therefore be educated about my own health issues. WTF? This person barely graduated high school, as far as I know, let alone could compare to my post-grad degree, doula training, and interest in my own physiology.
Ah, well. I think the bottom line end result is that this person has only distanced themselves further from that which they're trying to remain close, and a perhaps new resolve to remain firm has been forged. Needless to say, there was nothing surprising about the form or intent of this mailing; and it has only made me feel sorrier for the individual and their weak attempts at intimidation and spite.
Oh yeah, they also said (repeatedly), "MYOB / SBB" ... and explained that this means mind your own business and step back, bitch. LOL OK, sure. You betcha.
I only wish that I could have been closer to the peripherals involved, when this hit the fan. Good news is, our love is as strong as our minds - neither or which can really be said for the hate mailer.
Things Eliza likes to do
-
Playing outside with the chickens...
Making music with her piano...
Riding in her wagon and playing with her phone...
And of course reading lots and...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment