I'm just over an hour away from June 30, but this is only my 27th post of the month. (Only???? Ha!)
So, the number "27" reminds me of my bff, Stephanie. I miss her and wish that she'd make visiting my family in NC a priority. Alas, she has a life of her own - and it's at least as busy as mine, so it seems.
I wonder what I'll think of her gf, if we ever meet in person! I wonder what she'll think of all those around me, too. I think she'll be happy for me and my happiness. Now that's friendship, really. She has no clue how to comprehend what it is we do, with whom, or why. But she loves that I'm happy, just the same. :)
Hmmm... had the urge to write today's posts all day, but no opportunity until now. I wonder if the muse will strike me again tomorrow. Purdy thirty, here I come. lol
Things Eliza likes to do
-
Playing outside with the chickens...
Making music with her piano...
Riding in her wagon and playing with her phone...
And of course reading lots and...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment