I hope I have dotted my i's and crossed my t's sufficiently enough that my HOA Board (Hubby excluded) will go f*ck themselves during my violations hearing tonight. (I know, gasp! i've written the F word! Well, that's how much this group of four frustrates me.)
I have plenty of evidence that the Board has not followed procedure on any of tonight's 20 hearings, let alone my own. And I also have documents to support I should not have been called to this hearing in the first place. I even wrote up a document to support those called in tonight for a completely separate violation. (Mine is for homeowner street parking; the doc is for storage of garbage cans.)
The scary, troubling, worrisome thing is that there's no reasoning with unreasonable people. So who's to say that all my prepared logic will even be allowed to be presented? If logic and reason had prevailed amongst these people, I never would have been called to this hearing!
When we tried to get the Board ousted and/or to act reasonably two years ago, the Board President simply did not follow proper procedure in following homeowners' demands and he was allowed to stay in office with no checks or balances for another two years. What would make anyone believe that tonight may go any differently than it did two years ago?
I just want fairness. Equity. Reason. Logic. The use of Establishment's power for the good of its people. Not absolute power corrupting absolutely. Why is that so hard to achieve in life?
Things Eliza likes to do
-
Playing outside with the chickens...
Making music with her piano...
Riding in her wagon and playing with her phone...
And of course reading lots and...
13 years ago
2 comments:
will be sending kharma and thoughts, call if you need to vent
you did awesome, thank you.
Post a Comment