"Not much is going to get done today, but don't get upset if things don't progress at the speed you would like. There's no point in beating your head against a wall. You're much better off just admitting temporary defeat. Kick off your shoes, sit down and get comfortable. This pause in the action will give you a chance to develop your patience skills -- and get some stuff done around the house. Learning how to accept things that you can't change is crucial for you right now. " www.astrology.com
Ha! Too funny, considering I looked this up after today's first two posts and just before I was going upstairs to do laundry... then got a call to go pick up my Rx refills. lol
OK, so I admit temporary defeat. Like I said, there's nothing I can do except wait for some things to resolve themselves without my input... except laundry. I can do laundry, and have LOTS of it to keep me occupied.
I will practice my patience skills and, when johnboy gets here, I'll kick my feet up and even request a massage. :)
Last weekend's calendar quote said: "If you dont like something, change it. If you can't change it, change the way you think about it!"
OK, OK already... Karma, I get the hint. lol
Things Eliza likes to do
-
Playing outside with the chickens...
Making music with her piano...
Riding in her wagon and playing with her phone...
And of course reading lots and...
13 years ago
1 comment:
After all you did this weekend for others, you deserve a pause. Moving someone is no small task.
Post a Comment