Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Perspectives

So funny how one event can be looked at with such differing views...

~I say we're having fun within the given parameters. Someone else says we've gone too far.
~We say if you're going to enforce a rule, enforce it equally with all. They say only WE have a problem with the rule; others can be an exception.
~She says she was replaced when another came along and garnered His affections; we say she knew she was a questionable fit from the beginning and she was pulling away even before the other arrived, and one didn't need to effect the other.
~She says she was erased from the house. I say I was trying to make her escape more convenient, and by no means gathered up ALL of her stuff. Heck, she even left stuff behind that had to be brought to her.
~She says I held a grudge. I say it's she who couldn't get past her own embarrassment and faults.
~He says his planning isn't good enough and will only bring them trouble. Everyone else says his plans are fine and sometimes shit just happens or customers change their order at the last minute.

Life is funny how it's so open to different interpretations!

1 comment:

Reinar said...

its an interesting thing to do to see how many differing views there can be about one thing.