"You need to focus a bit more on your ongoing projects -- including stuff like child rearing and adult education. It's not the best time to take on anything new, though you can hack it if need be." www.astrology.com
Interesting. I just spent the morning dealing with at-first-unwilling preschoolers and their swim class, then holding a 5-day old baby that I'll be watching full time in six weeks. Yeah, I'd say I need to brush up on my child rearing skills!I'm sure it'll prove to be quite an education for me, too. lol
Otherwise, I've been thinking about the to do list I created for this week. Yes, just thinking about it... not actually "doing" anything on it... sigh... ok, I take that back. The bedroom's clean and the laundry's getting done. lol
Things Eliza likes to do
-
Playing outside with the chickens...
Making music with her piano...
Riding in her wagon and playing with her phone...
And of course reading lots and...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment