OK, so we've figured out a work-around for the blank/black page views now that we've locked down our blogs: hit the refresh button.
What about not being able to view other people's blog updates? Everything I see on my right-side mini menu is from before I put my blog on lock down. There are at least three people's blog updates that just don't show up as their most recent postings. What's the deal there? Now I have to click the link to each blog and manually check to see if there's an update. What a drag! lol
I don't know whether to be frustrated that this whole technology thing is a pain in the butt and rarely works the way it's supposed to- whatever happened to WYSIWYG???- or to laugh at how ridiculously dependent on instant gratification we've (i've) become in this age of point and click!
Things Eliza likes to do
-
Playing outside with the chickens...
Making music with her piano...
Riding in her wagon and playing with her phone...
And of course reading lots and...
13 years ago
1 comment:
If you can see blogs from anything other than the crackberry... Give joyous leaps of gratitude.. One day I will be smarter than my technology, the world will probably end 30 seconds later but hey in that 30 seconds I will rejoice... Glad ya'll are all back I have missed the blogs
Post a Comment