It seems that Reinar, at least... and by association, probably multiple in our family... well, we have at least one unwelcome observer of our blogs! This makes me wonder how to set up our blogs so that only invited or wanted readers may see what we've written.
Anyone know how to make this blog private to family and friends only? I saw settings for who can leave comments, but not who gets to view... if you'd like to keep watching mine and you're not in my family, please send me an email. Otherwise, I'm hopefully going to figure out how to keep the riff raff away!
Things Eliza likes to do
-
Playing outside with the chickens...
Making music with her piano...
Riding in her wagon and playing with her phone...
And of course reading lots and...
13 years ago
2 comments:
When you figure that out, let me know. I try to be as honest here as possible. Was one of the reasons I started to blog here but maintained my other blogs no sugarcoating or orangespeak...nothing is more annoying than to have to discuss something I wrote here with someone I didn't exactly want to have access to it
Thanks... i'll keep you posted, so to speak. lol
Post a Comment