Monday, August 17, 2009

Refocused

I was reminded over the weekend of two things: submission isn't easy or automatic; and I am not currently No. 1, no matter how big a desire for that to be so, from both sides of the M/s (or D/s) coin.

So, for now, I settle for scraps (which are still hugely abundant, despite the negative connotation the term "scraps" may bring about). And I'm ok with that. I think my boy is too, despite his strong desire for more.

Oh, I was also happily surprised to have a nice visit Saturday, with someone who hasn't always been pleasant to be around. I think that's a great sign, as was the visit itself, and I'm actually looking forward to more visits and time. But I'm not going to push or rush, as I want things to be genuine and mutual.

I think there may be another post about last weekend in me, but the thoughts haven't yet formed coherently for the keyboard... and perhaps there's still one or two topics that I'm not quite sure how to approach yet.

More to come later, perhaps.

1 comment:

Reinar said...

not no 1 on both sides of the coin huh?
and who was the visit from on saturday? that isnt always pleasant to be around?