A friend made a blog post (on alt) about what doms should keep in mind if they're really looking for a good subbie. It made a LOT of sense, and at the same time was a bit bashing. (Understandably so, as she's recently split from her dom). Here's my response to her, about what subbies should keep in mind if they're looking for a good dom:
If you're going to be open and honest with Me, you MUST be open and honest with yourself FIRST.
If you want to be dominated and to give your will to Another, then TRUST ME when I tell you what to do, and just do it.
If you don't understand what you're being told or how you're being directed, TALK TO ME about it. Don't sulk, question My strength and judgement, or vent to your 'sister subbies' about it before you know My viewpoint.
If I think it's important for you to know My viewpoint, I will share it with you.
you do not have the right to expect an explanation from Me for everything, nor to expect that your opinion will be asked for (let alone that it will be considered the best opinion and that I will miraculously "see the light and wisdom" just because you've shared it with Me).
Wear the sub card all the time, not just when it's easy for you to submit or when you're in the mood.
To lose control, you have to maintain a great deal of self-control. Keep a handle on yourself well enough to realize that sumission does not equal a lack of responsibility for yourself or to your Dom.
And to quote a very wise woman (the original post),"Let down your walls, take off your mask, show Me all of you and then I will guard that gift with the righteous indignation that makes the Crusades look like recess on a child's playground."
You can even add (paraphrased from original post)... Nurture Me. When I look down at My feet, I need to see Me as the focus of your eyes and your being, before your own will.
What's my point? I think, simply, it's to point out that each side of the D/s equation has been let down by its supposedly perfect counterpart. Perhaps one person holds more blame than the other in any given relationship, but there are good doms out there just as there are good subs out there. Neither should be minimized and not all should be uniformly categorized into the same mud bucket.
Things Eliza likes to do
-
Playing outside with the chickens...
Making music with her piano...
Riding in her wagon and playing with her phone...
And of course reading lots and...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment