Friday, February 27, 2009

Horoscope

"Here is your horoscope forFriday, February 27:
You may need to compromise with yourself today if you want to get any kind of satisfaction. The best bet is to balance activities so you get some time to yourself as well as plenty of social action!" www.astrology.com

Compromise, yes. Not so much in what activities to do - I'm not much in the mood for trotting out and about today. But more in the sense of mental and emotional compromise.

After yesterday's roller coaster, I decided to express myself and move on. I'm doing so... at least I hope that's what I'm doing!... but it's left me feeling worn out. I tried to nap when Doodle went down, but 20 minutes into it- just as I was drifting off- he called for me: pee'd all over the bathroom floor. I can't sleep after that, especially since it meant having to get him settled to naptime all over again, and it's left me with a headache.

Taking a more "silver lining" approach and putting things in perspective: At least I have ibuprofen and that should be enough to take care of my current woes. All thinks considered, I'm still lucky...!

No comments: