Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The whole tamale

Yesterday Reinar and I hosted a couple for dinner that approached Him with an interest in submitting to us (couple to couple). They seem like very cool people- we were definitely pleasantly surprised!

So now the questions arise... do I have it in me- whatever "it" may be, that is worthy of sincere submission, the knowledge and ability to be responsible for another's life, etc. Yes, I have my wonderful johnboy *s*. Sometimes it amazes me how easily we fell into a D/s - M/s way of life! It all seems so natural and "the way it should be" - the same as how things are between Reinar and me, I suppose. lol... So how do things click so well and easily? Or better said, how do you know if a potential partner will click so well and easily?

What kind of submission are they looking for? I'm not a play whore, and our play/scene time is limited anyway... so where does that leave us? Hmmm... I can always use help scrubbing bathrooms and doing dishes! lol But is that what they're/he's looking for- submission as domestic service?

Yes, I've always been the "large and in charge" type person- but what qualifies someone to be a dominant, anyway? For me, the lifestyle is just that: a style or way of life. It's not about separating scenes from service from anything else. It's not part time or only in certain situations. So how much of that are they looking for? I don't drop my M/s dynamics when the kids are around (but that certainly doesn't mean I flaunt anything inappropriate or sexual in front of them!). So, who's to say that this couple- the man, in particular- will be interested in what I've got going on for the family on any given day or night, or what he'll view as submission in regard to doing all the family stuff?

I suppose only time will tell. We'll figure out some way of interacting and we'll decide if we're D/s compatible or not. Well, duh. I can't quite wrap my head around exactly what I'm trying to say, I suppose. And I also suppose it's like the beginning of any new relationship. How do you imagine yourself going from "first date" to "we're life partners"? lol Somehow, it just happens. Time will tell. And life is good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like your meeting went well. I'm happy for you! I hope it turns out the way you want it to!!

Dragonfly

PandoraGiggleBox said...

Thanks, dear!