Every time I check my twitter profile/ updates, I get a little twinge. It's kind of a giggle, kind of an "oh shit," as I remember that I've got some vanilla folks (or at least kink-unknown) who I've allowed to follow my twitter posts. Specifically, it's a couple that are our gamer colleagues.
I posted about some kink-related (and simply sexual) stuff, before I remembered who my audience is. Oopsie. Guess I let the kinky cat out of the bag without realizing!... hmmm.... I wonder if that had anything to do with their temporary absence from our group and their lack of communication with us.
Oh well. Their loss, if they choose to scram. But since we gamed this month already, and have another game date set, I'm guessing they're ok with our lifestyle choices...
Things Eliza likes to do
-
Playing outside with the chickens...
Making music with her piano...
Riding in her wagon and playing with her phone...
And of course reading lots and...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment