I had a fairly productive weekend, thanks greatly to my family for both allowing me and helping me to get things done. But what I really cherish about the last couple days is the laughter we shared. OMG I laughed so much! and I'm not sure I could even say about what, which is the BEST kind of laughter, imo.
House is clean (if not fully decorated yet- still!), laundry's been washed (if not all folded & put away), presents are wrapped (those that have been bought, at least), kids are happy, even bought some new clothes (in a size smaller than the last shopping trip, yay!).
Still lots to do, as usual, and wondering if I'm going to get it all done, as usual lol. But thanks to Reinar, i got to sleep in a bit this morning, which is always yummy. So i'm in good spirits today. :)
Things Eliza likes to do
-
Playing outside with the chickens...
Making music with her piano...
Riding in her wagon and playing with her phone...
And of course reading lots and...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment